Sunday, November 25, 2007

Not my usual excuse for not posting

When we returned from Las Vegas there was a message on our answering machine saying that the aunt who my husband has always been closest to, had had a massive heart attack. She died around 6 am yesterday morning. We will fly out of Reno around 2 Tuesday afternoon and arrive in Spokane at almost 5 pm. Our return flight is at 4:45pm Thursday.

This has been difficult for my husband and I.

For 32 years she has been someone I loved, admired and adored. I weep.

8 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear this. take care of yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if there's a service of any sort so we can try and make it over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. Thinking of you both xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. meno-Thanks for your concern.
    lucky red hem-Will let you know as soon as I know.
    z-Thank you for your support.
    marsha-Your words are a comfort. Thanks.

    Thanks to you all. I usually cowboy up rather quickly in this kind of situation but I am still feeling like a limp noodle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry, my deepest sympathies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no. I am so, so sorry to hear this. My heart is sending peace to you both. I know how hard this is... Take care.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you're finding some sort of peace now.

    You're in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

A pony for your thoughts.