Ten Things That Make My Life Wonderful
Special K -toni has tagged me for another meme. Probably because I have had nothing to say, because I don't want to whine. I just left some great advice on marsha's blog that I should be following. So, right now my life is not wonderful, but I think it is wonderful that I am still alive.
So many of you have taken off like rockets in your blogs with new looks and all kinds of tricky stuff. Some of it makes me dizzy, but also amused and proud.
I remember when we used to write letters by hand and put them in the mail. It was always difficult for me to finish them and get them mailed. Ten, fifteen pages and extra postage was common, as well as finding unfinished letters months later. I am sorta kinda feeling like that right now.
So on with the meme..........
Here is my list of 10 things in my life that give me pleasure. I make my life wonderful.
1. My cozy warm blanket. It is incredibly soft and warm and is the color of the coffee with cream that I drink in the morning. I cuddle on the sofa in it and add it to my side of the bed when there's a chill.
2. My bed. The name of it is nebula and it is out of this world and a king.
3. "Little Car"- a zippy little Hyundai Accent.
4. Talking on the phone with my closest friend who lives across the country and doesn't blog.
5. Bathtub drain stopper. Something I wanted to invent myself. I goes on the overflow drain of our long deep tub so the water level can be higher. I love a deep hot bath with a good book.
6. Green beans and snow crab legs which I've said before and will probably say again.
7. The view out my kitchen windows.
9. My husband, children and grandchildren.
10. Bloggers in all different kinds of packages that have opened up my world. I feel much better after sharing with you all!!
This is a great meme if you're needing a boost. Let me know if you do it. I'm running out of steam.