Saturday, September 11, 2010

100 THINGS CONT. OR aLSO OR ?

1. I have paint watercolors that knock my socks off. Other peoples socks too. I could sell them, but I don't want to let them go.
2. I haven't done more than test new colors in about 9 months.
3. I used to get paid to do calligraphy.
4. I have been paid to sew garments for people.
5. I have won awards for knitting and cross stitch projects.
6. I was editor of an organizations monthly newsletter.
7. I was a newswriter for an organizations monthly newsletter.
8. I ran for Vice President of an organization and lost.
9. I wrote, directed and starred in several skits.
10. I was the star of my senior class play.
11. I would have flunked algebra if I hadn't transfered out of the class taught by the organist of the church I attended. I took business math and did well. I have always considered myself lousy at math, but my husband has tried to convince me otherwise. I have just recently started to believe him.
12. My brother hasn't spoken to me since August of 1999.
13.

3 comments:

  1. How are you feeling? How is your hip? I can't help but think that you must have a mind that is capable of math if you can sew, cross stitch, paint, and knit. I was a math tutor for a long time. Everyone I ever helped believed they were bad at math and ended up being quite able to excel in the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating to read snippets from a person's life. I wonder what will pop into your mind next! Do keep going.

    My daughter-in-law is a maths teacher, Marshamlow, and she finds she's treated with so much respect because of it! So many people are quite scared of numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Stirs up stagnant thoughts* - time for no. 13, love?

    ReplyDelete

A pony for your thoughts.